Monday, April 14, 2014

Thing 10-Sharing Photos

I decided to give Instagram a try for thing 10.  I don't know anyone on snapchat that I am aware of so wasn't sure who I would share any of my exciting photos with if I chose that app.  I've seen a few friends post on Facebook with Instagram so knew that I at least knew people using that app.  It was okay.  It was nice that you could share the photo you created on several different sites/accounts at once.  My main problem is I really only use Facebook and find sharing photos there is easy as well.  For that reason I don't really feel that I need Instagram at this point in time.  I did try InstaCollage because I was looking for something a little more exciting as far as borders and such.  InstaCollage had the option of sharing to Instagram which was kinda cool.  I created my photo collage in InstaCollage and then shared it on Instagram.  I had the option of also sharing it to Facebook, Twitter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment