Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thing 9-Taking and Editing Photos

I tried 3 different apps for this thing.  I didn't have any experience with the apps suggested or any other photo editing apps either so this was all new to me.  First I tried Line.  The thing I liked best about Line was the ability to make collages very easily and there were many different layouts available for free.  I didn't like that the borders and stamps all cost money.  I would think they could give you a couple for free.  I found it very easy to deform a face while trying to "beautify" it.

I thought ColorSplurge would be my favorite but I ended up not really liking it.  The pop up ads were extremely annoying!

CamMe was kinda fun and a much better way to take selfies than trying to hold the phone or tablet far enough away to not get an extreme close up.  I thought the photobooth function was fun.

There are a ton of photo collage and editing apps available so I think everyone could find one that would work for what they wanted to do with it.  It might take a little time to play around with them and figure out which one you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment