Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thing 14-Videos

For this thing I tried out Magisto.  I liked that you could take video or that it would make a video from your still photos as well.  I liked picking a theme and music.  I felt that it took quite awhile for them to make my video so you can't really just pick things and see how they look quickly.  There is a bit of time involved in waiting for the video to be ready.  I would have liked to try more combinations but I didn't want to wait for each combo I picked to be ready to watch.  It didn't take hours or even half an hour for it to be ready but I'm impatient and wanted it ready right away.  Once you pick a song for your video, you can no longer hear the recorded voice or sounds so if that is something you want to preserve, you would either need to not have a soundtrack or use a different video app.  I think this would be a fun app to do a library promotion video with photos of either the library spaces and/or covers of new books.


No comments:

Post a Comment