Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thing 23-Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

Whew!!  I made it!  I have completed the other 22 things and the evaluation survey for thing 23 and I managed to do it before school was done for the summer.  Yay!

I really enjoyed learning about all the different apps that were available for the iPad.  When I started this program I had only recently gotten an iPad so I was very new to the device.  I found the device tips in thing 2 very helpful!  I have gotten so much more comfortable with this device as this program has progressed.  I still use it more for entertainment than productivity but I do like that it can be both. I love the Bluetooth keyboard that allows me to type regularly on keys and not on the screen.  It makes this blog entry much, much, easier!

My favorite apps that I have discovered through this program are GroupOn, RoadNinja, Spotify, Minnesota511, Kindle, Evernote, SignNow and Quizlet.  Many of these I like for personal use but a few can be used in the library where I work as well.

23 Mobile Things was a fun self paced learning adventure.  Perfect for busy professionals that can carve out a few minutes here and there to learn a new trick or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment