Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thing 20-Games

I have been playing Candy Crush for quite sometime.  I really enjoyed it at first but then it got more difficult.  I still play it occasionally but not nearly as much as I used to.  It is an easy game to pick up and put down so I do like it for when I am sitting in the car waiting to pick up my kids from various activities.  The other game app that I started playing is HayDay.  It is a virtual farming game and you can connect to friends through Facebook and/or GameCenter (the maker of HayDay).  It is very similar to Zynga's Farmville that I used to play through Facebook but I like it better because in HayDay the crops don't die if you don't make it back in a certain amount of time.  But it has consumed way too much of my time the last month or so because it is fun and there are all these goals to try to reach and I got sucked in.  The laundry is still getting done and the kids are still fed and bathed so I guess it could be worse.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment