Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thing 22-Discovering Apps

I attended the preview webinar for 23 mobile things way back in January or February and was introduced to the AppsGoneFree app.  I really like this app because it compiles a list (and usually has some sort of category) for each day of apps that are free for a limited time.  As I mentioned in my last post, I like to get deals so if I can get an app for free that usually costs money, I really like that.  I can't recall how many apps I have downloaded because I found them on AppsGoneFree but it is quite a few.  I don't check it everyday so sometimes miss out on ones I might have liked to try.  I have noticed that they sometimes cycle back around though so just keep checking.  I find it very easy to use.  If you are looking for a specific kind of app, AppsGoneFree might not be for you but if you just want to know what's available for free that usually will cost you some money this is a good app.

No comments:

Post a Comment