Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thing 19-Hobbies

For this thing I looked at a couple different apps.  First I tried Spotify.  I liked it.  I hadn't used the iPad to listen to music before trying this app so don't really have any others to compare it to but I did like this one.  It was easy to browse and find playlists to listen to.  I imagine I could create my own playlists for the library or my own personal use but for now I am content to just listen to the ones I find.
I also checked out Road Ninja.  I think I will really like this the next time we go on a road trip.  I will need to find it for my phone though as my iPad only works with WiFi.
I was going to check out the Vivino Wine Scanner app but I was at work when I was doing this and didn't have a bottle of wine with me to check it out.  I like to tour MN wineries so think it would be great if they had an app like the MN beer app a few "things" back.

No comments:

Post a Comment