Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thing 18-Education

For Thing 18 I tried out the quizlet app.  I loved it!  I was orginally thinking I could use it to help my son study his spelling words because sometimes making a set of flashcards is one of the suggested activities for studying spelling words.  I quickly realized that it is much more than just flashcards.  There are several different activities that you can do with your quiz sets once you have created them.  I think this would work well for some Info Lit activities.  The students could complete the activities built around concepts and terms that I put together.  I reallly like that you can access your account through the website www.quizlet.com as well as through the app.  One of my favorite apps so far in these 23 mobile things...

No comments:

Post a Comment