Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thing 15-Infographics

For Thing 15, I checked out a few infographic apps but wasn't completely happy with any of them.  I liked Infographics Hub for finding infographics that are already out there.  Some appealed to me personally but I didn't find any that I would use or share in my work life.  info.Graphics was very similar but after I opened the first one, looked at it and closed it I was unable to open any of the others I wanted to see or perhaps share.  This was disappointing so I deleted that app.  I also tried to use i Visual Info Touch Lite.  The trouble with this one was it just didn't compare to Piktochart.  Unfortunately, Piktochart doesn't have an app for the iPad (at least I didn't find one when I searched). I'm sure i Visual would work fine for some people but I missed the ability to easily make charts from data.  That was a deal breaker for me so I will stick with Piktochart on my desktop or laptop when I need to create infographics for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment